You would like to talk to a doctor, but you don’t know who to address and you don’t want to leave your home?
My e-Doctor might be right for you.
How does it work?
My e-Doctor is a teleconsultation service. It allows you to seek a doctor’s advice online, directly from your home. It can be very useful, for example:
- receive a comment on previous exams or analyses
- clarify use and dosage of over-the-counter drugs
- ask questions about your treatment plan
- receive advice and recommendations, or clear up doubts
- get a second opinion on a diagnosis
- get prescriptions for further medical investigations
That’s amazing! This means I can solve all my problems remotely without coming to the doctor’s office?
NO. It is fundamental to correctly understand the difference between a video consultation and an in-person medical examination.
When doctors examine you in person, they have access to a wider range of data besides seeing and listening. They can also touch, palpate, use diagnostic instruments, and run laboratory tests and exams if they deem it necessary. This is vitally important for a correct diagnosis and it must not be underestimated.
Do you have doubts? Contact us. We will help you understand if a video consultation can be indicated for your case.
Can I book a video consultation with all of your doctors?
For the time being, no: we only offer the possibility to talk to a General Practitioner.
From a practical point of view, how do I organize a video consultation with My e-Doctor?
It is very easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Book here”. BOOK HERE
- Select the type of service.
- Register with your details and add any useful information in the “Comments” section.
- Pay by credit card. You will receive by email a reminder of your appointment and the link to access the video-call.
We recommend you to log in 10 minutes prior to the appointment and wait for your doctor to arrive in the virtual “room”.
You can cancel your appointment up to 15 hours before the scheduled date and time.
Terms & Conditions are available at this link.
What do I need to connect?
The video calling platform we are using is very simple to use and it works well from both computers and smartphones. Make sure to have:
- stable internet connection
- functional webcam
- functional microphone
- medical history that may be useful to your e-Doctor
*To access the service from your smartphone, download the app Teleport.video from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
How much does My e-Doctor cost?
At the time of coronavirus, we are keeping prices low for you!
|Video call duration|
|SPEEDY: 15 minutes||€30|
|NO STRESS: 30 minutes||€50|
Choose the best option for you among the various services available, paying attention to their description.BOOK HERE